Ready to rise to a new challenge with a chance to win some epic prizes?
Fnatic and Bud Light have given us the chance to host an awesome showcase of cosplay artistry and skill right in the heart of London on Sunday 10th November.
International cosplay legends Leon Chiro, Enji Night and Tabitha Lyons will be on our panel of judges, ready to see your epic creations.
Want to know what's up for grabs? The winners will win this amazing selection of prizes:
- 1st - £500 + Fnatic Gear Set (RRP £290)
- 2nd - £250 + Fnatic Gear Set (RRP £290)
- 3rd - Fnatic Gear set (RRP £290)
How to Enter
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please complete the registration form by 3rd November. Entries will be limited to cosplayers aged 18 and over.
League of Legends cosplays are encouraged but not necessary.
[Entries now closed]
Rules and Format
Both solo and group entries are allowed. All entries will be judged against the following criteria:
- 70% will be based on the craftsmanship of your costume.
- 10% will be based on an audience vote - so make sure you win the hearts of the crowd!
- 20% will be based on showmanship and how you embody the character on stage.
Make your way to the distinctive setting of The Clapham Grand in central London, just a short walk from Clapham Junction Station.
The Clapham Grand
21-25 St John’s Hill
Pre-judging will start at 12:00 on Sunday 10th November so please ensure you arrive at the venue by 11:00 and give yourself time to get into your cosplay, late arrivals will be disqualified.